encryption type used for securing users ssh logs in ezeelogin
Article ID: 99 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 1:10 AM
Following are the encryptions used in Ezeelogin
- SHA1 hashing used for encrypting user password and security codes
- The UNIX System User passwords uses CRYPT.
- SSH private keys use 4096 bits RSA ENCRYPTION.
- RSA keys used for securing root password and other critical information stored in the database.
- Encryption type used for users ssh logs is the RC4 which is recognized as the most commonly utilized stream cipher in the world of cryptography. You may read more about RC4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RC4