- Gateway SSH port: Set the SSH port of your ezeelogin ssh gateway server. This would be the port that ssh daemon would be listening on the ezeelogin gateway server and ezeelogin users would be connecting to this port.
- SSH Timeout: Set the timeout for SSH connections from the ezeelogin ssh gateway server server to rest of the servers.
- RDP Proxy port: Proxy port number for RDP connection.
- Nodejs Command: Command or path of Nodejs.
- Log Space threshold(MB) Set the size for the ssh Users logs to be stored in Mb above which the oldest logs would would be truncated by daily cronjobs such that the size is within the specified threshold. A value 0 means the size is unlimited and logs would not be truncated.
- Log Retain duration Set the period for which the ssh user log and the rdp user logs has to be retained in the system after which it would be truncated by daily cronjobs. A value 0 means the logs would be retained for ever.
- mExec concurrency: Set the concurrency level for mExec/Parallel shell. This variable determines the number of processes that would be invoked simultaneously to execute commands on multiple servers in the mExec list. Higher the value, faster the command would run to completion but the server load on the ezeelogin ssh gateway server would rise proportionally. This is helpful to limit the resource utilization on the ezeelogin ssh gateway server.
- Login theme This would change the look and feel of the login.
- Hide inbuilt backgrounds Enabling this would hide the list of background images that comes by default.
- Internal commands This would make available the internal commands namely ezinfo,ezlist,ezcp for users while working in ezsh.
- Use DNS: If this is enabled, Ezeelogin will try to resolve the server hostnames using DNS instead of taking the IP provided in Ezeelogin for SSH login to server. This can be helpful when server IPs are changing often and the DNS is kept updated (In this case, the SSH login via Ezeelogin will work correctly even if the IP in Ezeelogin is incorrect).
- CP Use DNS: If this is enabled, Ezeelogin will try to resolve the server hostnames using DNS instead of taking the IP provided in Ezeelogin for auto-login to control panel. This can be helpful when SSL certificate for control panel is issued for server hostname.
- License timeout Timeout for fetching ezeelogin license. 0 means unlimited
- Proxy host Proxy host name for connecting to ezeelogin license server.
- Proxy port: Proxy port number for connecting to ezeelogin license server.
- Proxy username: Proxy username for connecting to ezeelogin license server.
- Proxy password: Proxy password for connecting to ezeelogin license server.
- Web SSH Port Port on which the node service has to listen on the gateway server for browser based ssh sessions.
Pass User Through Enable this so that all ssh gateway user would login remote as the same user.