The server activity logs contains details of server access by the ezeelogin user.
- User Specify the user name whose logs has to be searched
- Server Select the server whose logs has to be searched.
- From Select the start date & time
- To Select the end date & time.
- To Rows per Page Number of rows of results to be displayed per page
- Export Export the search results as a csv document
- Reset Clear the search parameters
- Find Use it to search the activity logs.
Server Activity logs
- User Denotes the name of the ezeelogin user.
- ServerName Denotes the server that was accessed by the user.
- Status If the user had logged in succesfully to the remote server name.
- IP Address Denotes the ip from which user logged in.
- Login Time Denotes the time user logged into server.
- Logout Time Denotes the time user logged out of server.
- Input Idle Time Denotes the total duration for which the user input remained idle during the session
- Output Idle Time Denotes the total duration for which the server output remained idle during the session
- Actions Delete the Server Activity Logs.