To view the servers, click on the Servers tab
- Name The hostname of the server. (Click tab for sorting.)
- IP Address The ip address of the server. (Click tab for sorting.)
- Server Group The group to which the server belongs. (Click tab for sorting.)
- SSH Port The port on which the SSH daemon listens on the server. (Click tab for sorting.)
- Description Brief description on the server. (Click tab for sorting.)
- Action Contain operators for various server operations (icons from left to right
For Cpanel/WHM auto-login with redirect, pass the parameter to the control panel URL like https://ezeelogin.sshgateway.com/ezlogin/index.php/servers/cplogin/cp/1?goto=/xfercpanel/accountusername
The above example will take you directly into the Cpanel of the specified user. This feature only works for Cpanel/WHM control panel.
- Datacenter Login Used for passwordless access to Datacenter portal where the server is managed.(Visible only if its enabled). (highlighted in Indigo bubble)
- WHM Functions List available WHM functions/actions.
- IPMI Login Used for passwordless access to IPMI portal.(visiable only if its enabled).
RDP Login Login to windows servers using RDP via browser.(visibile only if RDP is enabled).
- Find Lets you search for servers based on various parameters such as hostname,ip-address,ssh port, Description.
- Click on the “View” icon to view the server details.
Note: Some action icons may not be visible depending on the server configuration and the user access permission.