The web panel activity log lists what sections and functions each user accessed in the web panel and the dates & time. You can search based on user, section and date range.
- User The ezeelogin gateway user whose webgui activity needs to be reviewed.
- Servers Refers to the Servers section in the webpanel.
- Users Refers to the Users section in the webpanel.
- Access Control Refers to the Access Control section in webpanel.
- Settings Refers to the Settings section in webpanel.
- CGM Refers to the CGM section in webpanel.
- Account Refers to the Account section in webpanel.
- License Refers to the License section in webpanel
- Help Refers to the help section in webpanel.
- All Refers to all the sections.
- From The start date from which the logs has to be searched
- To The end date of the logs to be searched.
- Reset To clear the search.
- Export To export the search result and the values.
- Find To find the search results
Web Activity Logs
- Username Denotes the ssh jumpserver username
- Section Denotes thewebgui section that was accessed
- Function Denotes thefunction that was accessed by the ssh jumpserver user
- Parameters Denotes thenumber of parameters that was passed
- Time Denotes the time at which the function was accessed in webgui
- Actions Delete the recorded web activity of the user.