Ezeelogin - Secure,Organize,& Manage your Linux servers and Cloud instances. Save time, money and security is priceless.
System Administrators and support technicians save your time!
- Intutive jump server ssh interface in cli to easily access servers.
- Root password management for servers.
- SSH user access control
- User ssh logs for better accountability
- Automated reset of root passwords.
- Access your server in ssh quickly..
- Password less control panel login.One click login to WHM/Cpanel, Plesk, Webmin or any other control panel and datacenter portal, remote console. It is secure and need not enter password each time.
- Easy lookup of server details such as NOC, KVM info to open a support ticket or reboot server in case of any issue.
- Parallel Shell to execute commands on multiple servers simultaneously.
- Parallel Copy to copy files to multiple servers simultaneously. For example, copy a new kernel source tarball to 500 servers with the ease and speed of copying to 1 server!
- Set secure passwords on multiple servers in seconds.
- Setup SSH authentication key (RSA/DSA) on multiple servers in seconds.
- Two factor authentication
- SAML Authentication for gui.
- Enhanced security prevents hacking, bruteforce etc. further saving a lot of problems and administration time.
- Automated Switch User so that you dont have to su or sudo or remember the password everytime you login.
Enterprises, Data centers and Hosting companies save your money!
- Easy management and administration of servers and hardware resources.
- Easy management and administration of staff - System administrators, Techs - and temporary support personnel such as data center staff with fine grained access control.
- Manage more number of servers with less number of staff.
- Fewer hacking issues due to enhanced security.
- Easily monitor all activities (including every command typed) of staff on your servers.
- Redundant, replicated cluster setup for high availability and data safety.
- Meet various security compliances like PCI DSS 3.2 , HIPAA, SOX, SOC2, FFIEC, NERC CIP, GDPR, ISO 27001 in your Linux Infrastructure