Authentication Log in Ezeelogin
How to view the authentication logs from Ezeelogin GUI?
Login to Ezeelogin GUI -> Users -> Authentication Log -> Find
Refer below sample screenshots and details of the Authentication Log.
1) When a user fails to login with the incorrect password in GUI.
2) When the user uses the wrong two-factor authentication in GUI.
3) When the user successfully login to GUI with the access keyword.
4) When a user fails to login to ezsh with the wrong two-factor authentication.
5) When a user successfully logout from GUI.
6) When a user successfully logout from ezsh.