- Click on to add a new webportal or to delete a webportal or edit the webportal.
Fill in the add form as shown below. We have added Cloudflare.com and whmcs.com as an example. It would be different for each online webportal.
Adding cloudflare.com as a webportal
- Name Specify name for the new webportal
- Description Add a brief description.
- Login URL URL for login.
- Use Proxy Access webportals using reverse proxy that are behind the bastion host.
- Fetch details Click on "fetch details", it will fetch login details of given login URL.
- Use chrome extension login Enable it if you want to auto login web portal using chrome extension. Before enabling you have to download chrome extension and save the extension id in your account settings.
- Host The portal hostname.
- Port The port would be 80 or 443 or any custome port as configured on the webserver.
- HTTPS - Most webportal would be using ssl for securing the login information.
- Request URI Enter the request URI.
- Request method The request method used for providing the login details.
- Username field The parameter name in which the username is accepted by the datacenter portal.
- Username The datacenter portal username to be provided.
- Password field The parameter name in which the username is accepted by the datacenter portal.
- Password The datacenter portal password to be provided.
- Auth Type: Basic Enable it if the authentication type is HTTP basic auth
- Extra variables Additional variables that has to be passed to the the datacenter portal
- Group Select a group for the webportal.
- Private Web Portal Enable it if you want a private webportal, ie except you no other users can't view that web portal.
- Download Chrome Extension Click on this link to download chrome extension and extract it. Then go to "chrome://extensions/" enable developer mode. Click load unpacked extension and browse the extracted folder "Ezlogin_Chrome". Then click open.
- Clone Clone is used for clone an existing web portal.
Adding whmcs.com as a webportal