Create a new Account.
- Domain The user's primary domain name.
- Username The username for new account.
- Password The password for the account.
- Email The contact email address for the account.
- Choose a package The account package.
- Make the account a reseller This value determines whether you wish to grant reseller privileges to the account. A value of 1 will grant reseller privileges to the account.
- Make the account own itself This will allow resellers to change their own hosting packages.
- Enable DKIM on this account This value determines whether the domain has DKIM enabled. A value of 1 enables DKIM.
- Enable SPF on this account This value determines whether the domain has SPF enabled. A value of 1 enables SPF.
- Use the nameservers specified at the domain's registrar This value determines whether the domain will use the registered nameservers for the domain instead of the ones configured on the server. A value of 1 will use the registered nameservers for the domain
- Overwrite any existing DNS zones for the account This value will overwrite an existing DNS Zone with this new account's information if one already exists. A value of 1 will overwrite an existing DNS zone with this new account's information
- Locale The locale that you wish to use in the account's cPanel interface. (for example, en.)
Mail Routing Settings
- Automatically detect configuration The domain will accept mail, regardless of whether a higher-priority mail exchanger has been designated on the WHM Edit MX Entry interface. (If a higher-priority mail exchanger exists, mail will be routed to both domains.)
- Local Mail Exchanger The server will automatically detect, and use, the configuration set on the WHM Edit MX Entry interface
- Backup Mail Exchanger The domain will act as a backup mail exchanger, and it will hold mail in queue if the primary exchanger becomes unavailable
- Remote Mail Exchanger The domain will not accept mail, instead sending it to the primary mail exchanger. Note: You will still need to use the WHM Edit MX Entry interface to configure the primary MX entry to point to the appropriate exchanger