The SCP activity log show the details on file transfers done using parallel copy feature in ezsh. You can search based on user, server and date range.
- User The ssh jump server user who perform the scp file transfer from the gateway.
- Source The source server from which the file is transfferred
- Destination The destination server where the file is received.
- Source file path The source file path
- Destination file path The destination file path
- Start Time The time at which the file transfer was initiated
- End Time The time at which the file transfer was completed
- Time taken The total time taken for the scp file transfer
- Size The size of the files transfferred in MB
- Speed The speed at which the file was transfferred
- Status The status of the file transfer
- Actions To delete the scp log file.