UserGroup to PortalGroup
UserGroup to WebportalGroup
Enable or disable access to a groups of webportals (PortalGroups) for a group of users or in other words regulate access of usergroup to portalgroups.
- Select User group Use the drop down menu to choose the UserGroup whose accessibility needs to be altered.
- Non-Accessible Server Groups The list of ServerGroups that is not accessible to the above selected UserGroup is in the right box. Use to add all or use to add them one by one,.
- Accessible Server Groups The list of ServerGroups that is accessible to the above selected UserGroup is in the left box. Use remove all server groups or use to remove them one by one.
- Select the UserGroup whose access privileges needs to be modified from the drop down menu.Select server group(s) from the non-accessible or accessible list as you want and move it to the other list using the operators.
- Click the button to save the changes. The server groups in the non-accessible list (right) will not be available to any user in the selected user group. And the server groups in the accessible list (right) will be available to all users in the selected user group.
Note that this access can be further refined using the other access controls available.