Click on on the right menu to open up the Add user form.
Use this to add ezeelogin gateway users.
- FirstName The first name of user.
- LastName The last name.
- Email email address
- UserName The name of the new user to be added into the ezeelogin ssh gateway. The UserName field cannot be edited and the only way to make any changes to the username would be to delete and add the user again.
- Active The user account is active. The is the default mode.
- Suspended The user account is disabled and will not be able to access the ezeelogin ssh gateway server. The user account can be suspended if incorrect security code is entered incorrectly or if the user account has expired or this has been suspended manually by the ezeelogin administrator.
- Never Set this option so that the user account is never locked.
- in hours Set the number of hours after which the user account has to be auto locked.
- in days Set the number of days after which the user account has to auto locked.
- Date & Time Set the date & time on which the user account has to auto locked.
- UserGroup The group that the user belongs to.
- Virtual shell Enable this to for complete scanning and blocking of user executed commands in ezeelogin shell.Select “Virutal shell” to provide the user with only a non-interactive virtual shell that just lets users execute commands on the server (similar to parallel shell) with complete command guard filtering capabilities. Note that interactive activities such as file editors, top etc. will not work in virtual shell as in a regular shell.
- Command guard Use this to exclusively grant/deny access to command groups.Select allow / disallow to allow or disallow commands in the command group selected.. Allow will let the user execute only those commands matching the regular expression of commands in the command group Disallow will prevent the user from executing any of the commands matching the regular expression of commands in the command group and will let the user execute all other commands. If command filtering should be performed for this user, select the command group for “Command guard”. Note that command guard needs to be enabled in Settings in order for command filtering to work.
- Limit Ips Enable this to limit the ips from which the User can connect to ezeelogin ssh gateway server.
- Allowed IPs List the ips that need to be granted ssh access to the ezeelogin ssh gateway server, and specify the IPs one on each line (press enter after each IP).
- Pass User Through Enable this so that the user is logged into remote server with the same username.For eg., ssh gateway user Ted would be logged in as user Ted on remote server as well.
- Inherit The value will be inherited from the General Settings
- Yes to enable feature.
- No to disable this feature
- SSH Private Key Enter Private key file of the pass through user.
- SSH Key Passphrase Enter Key passphrase of the SSH Private key file of the pass through user.
- LDAP Select the ldap server hostname from which the user has to authenticated if you configured multiple ldap servers for authentication.
- Sub SSH User Select the Sub SSH User configured.
- Password Enter the current user password to validate the operation to be performed.
- Generate It will generate strong passwords based on the security settings.
- Copy to clipboard Copy the generated password or security code to clipboard
Click on the edit button and the edit server form opens up. Make the changes and save. Note that UserName field cannot be edited and the only way to make any changes to the username would be to delete and add the user again.
To delete an Ezeelogin user click on the right collapsible menu or .