How to pay an expired invoice from the new billing portal?
How to pay an expired invoice from the new billing portal to reactivate the expired license?
The invoice will get expired after 5 days of creation. If you want to pay the expired invoice, do follow the below steps.
1. Login to the billing portal area -> click on the invoice tab -> click on order ID.
2. Primary and secondary IPs can be found in the order details. Refer below example.
3. Copy the IP address and click on the license tab and search for the IP. Refer below screenshot.
4. Edit the license, change the number of servers or billing cycle, and click on the update button to create the new invoice. Refer below screenshot.
5. New invoice will be created under the invoice tab and you can click on the pay button.
Click on the order to confirm the IP address, number of servers, billing cycle, auto-renew, etc.
Click on invoice -> update card details -> enable auto-renew -> process payment.
6. After paying the invoice, click on the license tab to view the license. The license will be shown as active for the paid invoice.