Install slave / secondary node for high availability in jump server
How do I Install slave/secondary node for high availability in Ezeelogin jump server?
The slave node acts as the failover in case the primary goes down. Its always recommended to setup the slave node so that server are accessible at all times just in case the primary nodes is accessible due to hardware or network failures.
1. Login into your customer portal area
2. Go to License tab,
On Old customer portal . : select your primary license, click on the ’Buy Cluster’ link on the right
On New customer portal . : Edit the license and add Secondary IP address
3. Issue the slave/secondary license for the IP of the slave server.
For standalone license : Rename the license file to ezlic.dat place it under the root user
4. Download the same version of Ezeelogin in the slave / secondary server.
5. Execute the following command on primary server to grant access to ezeelogin database from secondary/slave node
php /usr/local/ezlogin/grant_host.php <ip_address of secondary node/slave>
6. Execute the following command on slave/secondary node
sh ezlogin_7.x.x.bin -- -secondary <ip_address of secondary/slave node> -othernode <ip_address of master node>
Refer the URL