Add a Linux server or a Linux instance into the Ezeelogin ssh jumphost?
Article ID: 191 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 2:03 AM
- If there are no server groups, do create a server group
- Click on the Servers and then click on Add server on the right.
- Fill in the server details of the server to be added
- Once this is done, you will be able to view the server added in.
- To access the servers via backend, simply ssh to gateway ip using ssh client such as Putty, Konsole, Terminal Xterm, as follows
ssh -p <portnumber <admin_user>@<gateway-ip>
or click on the 'Open Web SSH Console' icon to ssh via browser. Refer the following article to setup browser based SSH
- The ssh browser terminal would be opened as shown.