Record and download RDP recordings
How to record and download RDP recordings?
1. Install the RecordRTC plugin. Click on the link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/recordrtc/ndcljioonkecdnaaihodjgiliohngojp and add it to your chrome
2. Make sure you have enabled the RDP recordings under Settings > General > Security > RDP Recordings.
3. Open RDP recording from the Ezeelogin GUI Users->RDP Recording
4.. Once the recording starts playing click on the RecordRTC extension added to your Chrome.
5. After clicking on RecordRTC select the Chrome Tab and it will start recording.
6. To stop recording click again on the RecordRTC extension added to your browser.
7. Once the recording is complete you can download the video to your system.