Add custom fields on server add form
How to add custom fields on the server add form
1) Click on the settings -> server field -> add custom server field
2) You will able to view the custom field while adding the server by servers -> add server -> advanced section
3) Make sure that to enable custom field by clicking on the account -> Show custom fields in Ezeelogin Shell
4) The user can see the password from backend.Put the cursor on the server you are trying to access and press tab[provides server information]
5) You can use the access control to grant the custom server field access to the other non admin users.
Access control -> UserGroup-Action -> Servers (View Server Details) & Settings