Integrate OneLogin SSO with jumpserver
Note: SAML is an authentication mechanism for web applications. It's based on web protocols and it cannot be used for user authentication over SSH.
1. Login to OneLogin and Add Application.
2. Search for SAML TEST and select SAML Test Connector (Advanced)
3. Change the Display name and save
4. Select the configuration tab from the right panel and fill in the Application details
Audience (EntityID) - Entity ID ( you can find it from ezeelogin GU > Settings > SAML)
Recipient - Assertion Consumer Service URL ( you can find it from ezeelogin GU > Settings > SAML)
ACS (Consumer) URL
Single Logout URL - Single Logout Service URL ( you can find it from ezeelogin GU > Settings > SAML)
5. Select the SSO tab from the right panel & Copy the Issuer URL and paste it to Metadata URL on Ezeelogin GUI > Settings > SAML Metadata URL
6.Click on the fetch button, it will be auto-fill the SAML setting and SAVE it
10. Change Web panel Authentication to SAML from Ezeelogin GUI > Settings > General >Authentication
Saml authentication is not supported for slave if the URL is IP based.If you want to authenticate slave using saml you have to use domain name