Integrate Okta SSO with jumpserver
Note: SAML is an authentication mechanism for web applications. It’s based on web protocols and it cannot be used for user authentication over SSH.
1. Login to okta and add Application
2. Click create New App
3. Select Platform > Web & Sign On method > SAML 2.0 and click create
4. Fill App Name and click next
5. Fill the SAML setting
Click on Next after providing the Single sign on URL and entity ID in the SAML settings.
6. Check I’m an Okta customer adding an internal app & This is an internal app that we have created and click Finish
On the next page you can see the setup instructions.
7. You can copy paste the settings found in setup instructions to Ezeelogin GUI > Setting > SAML
Or you can click on the Identity Provider metadata, then it will open a page containing metadata.
Copy the URL of the page and paste it to Metadata URL on Ezeelogin GUI > Settings > SAML Metadata URL and click on the fetch button, it will autofill the SAML settings and Save it.
Saml authentication is not supported for slave if the URL is IP based.If you want to authenticate slave using saml you have to use domain name.