How to enable/disable google 2FA [Two factor Authentication] in Ezeelogin?
How to enable Google 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) in Ezeelogin?
Note: Google Authenticator doesn’t require any internet connection.
1. Navigate to Settings -> General -> Two Factor Authentication -> Enable Google Authenticator.
2. After enabling Google Authenticator refresh the Ezeelogin Software GUI and navigate to Account -> Google Authenticator
3. Click on the ' Set ' button and scan the QR code with the Google Authenticator App.
Re-login to web GUI using Google 2fa
The backend 2fa method will also be now using Google Authenticator.
Ensure that the time on the Jump server is accurate. Use the command #ntpdate pool.ntp.org to sync the server time. Also, do ensure that the mobile phone times are also in sync with your mobile operator's time.
How to disable Google 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) from the backend?
Note: If you lost your phone, you can use this method.
This error happens when we enforce Two-Factor authentication without enabling any of the Two-Factor authentications. Run the following command to disable Force Two Factor Authentication.
How to disable Google 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) from the GUI?
- Enable/Disable two-factor authentication in Ezeelogin
- Error: No Two-factor Authentication enabled in GUI
- Disable two-factor authentication from the backend