How do I configure Ezeelogin to authenticate using OpenLdap or Window AD server?
1. How do I configure the Ezeelogin jump server to authenticate using OpenLDAP or Window AD server?
2. How do I configure the SSH gateway to authenticate from LDAP or Windows AD server?
With the AutoCreate feature, the backend ssh authentication would not be using PAM-LDAP, instead, it would create a system user in the shell and would then be using system authentication for the backend authentication.
The advantage of using the AutoCreate feature is that you would not have to configure LDAP in ssh or modify your existing Active Directory attributes or OpenLDAP attributes.
Do read more about the drawbacks, since the ssh authentication would not be via LDAP, here
Make sure that the PHP-LDAP extension is installed on the server
root@jumpserver:~# apt-get install phpx.x-ldap
eg: root@jumpserver:~# apt-get install php8.2-ldap
root@jumpserver:~# systemctl restart apache2
For Centos 6 , 7
Integration of OpenLdap in ezeelogin jumpserver (Import openldap user to Ezeelogin jumpserver)
1. Login to Web-GUI > open settings > LDAP
Add the details of LDAP configurations
2 .Open Settings > General Settings > Authentication > Change webpanel authentication to LDAP
3. Open Settings > General settings > Security > Check Auto Create User
4. Select the LDAP users and import them to Ezeelogin.
You can confirm the imported LDAP users were listed in the Users tab.