How to add Cyberpanel as web portal in Ezeelogin?
Adding Cyberpanel as webportal in Ezeelogin for autologin
Cyberpanel will work only from Ezeelogin version 7.29.10
To add cyberpanel as a web portal in ezeelogin for autologin, install cyberpanel in a server and follow the below steps.
1. Login to Ezeelogin GUI -> Click on Web Portals tab -> Add new Web Portal with Auto Login enabled. Refer below example to add Cyberpanel.
2. After saving try to login to cyberpanel
Refer to the below Screenshot to Disable AutoLogin.
- How to use webportal proxy in Ezeelogin?
- Adding WebPortal or control panel or datacenter for autologin in jump server
- How to add Cpanel as webportal in Ezeelogin?
- How to add Litespeed as webportal in Ezeelogin?