How to get the Shell Activity of Users.
It is the SSH gateway activity log that stores the details of all the ezeelogin users accessing the ezeelogin shell.
- How to find the shell activity of users.
Select Users > Shell Activity > Select the user > Choose the date and time from the calendar > and FIND
The server activity logs contain details of gateway server access by the ezeelogin user.
- User: Specify the user name whose logs have to be searched
- To Rows per Page: Number of rows of results to be displayed per page
- From: Select the start date & time
- To: Select the end date & time.
You will find the gateway User logs accordingly:
- SUCCESS: login - The user is active in an ezeelogin shell.
- SUCCESS: done - The user is not-active/has been logged out from the ezeelogin shell.
2. How to know that the user is still active on the shell?
When the ezeelogin users access the ezeelogin ssh gateway server; the status will reflect as SUCCESS: login. Which in turn shows that the user is active on an ezeelogin shell.
To know the time the user has been on a particular server, you need to deduct the value from the logout and login time of each user.
3. Can we export the user logs?
You can download all the logs of the users in .csv format by clicking on export.
Role-based access control
working of Web-Activity
Find detailed web activity log