How does " Web Activity" in Ezeelogin works?
How to find "Web Activity" logs or how to export Web Activity logs in Ezeelogin?
The " Web Activity" log lists what sections and functions each user accessed in the web panel with the date & time. You can search the logs based on user, section, and date range. Where user refers to the Ezeelogin user, Section refers to the areas accessed by the user in Ezeelogin GUI, and date refers to the start and end of the logs to be searched.
1. Click on the Users >> Web Activity tab to access the web activity logs. The following image shows an example of the web activity logs for the admin user.
The drop-down menu for the section covers the following areas; Servers, Users, Access control, Settings, Command Guard, Account, Authentication, License, and Help. The following image shows the web activity logs of a regular user with the " Server" section.
Under the server section you can find the following web activity logs
- Add server
- Edit server
- Delete server
- Change server group
- Enable or disable SSH connectivity
- Change SSH port
- Change SSH fingerprint
- Reset password on servers
- Setup keys on servers
- Server group creation
Under the User section you can find the following web activity logs
- User add
- Edit user or any changes made by editing the user.
- Delete user
- Reset access control( 8 refers to the user_id of the user )
- Generate and reset password of user
2. Export Web Activity log
Click on the Users >> Web Activity >> Export to export the Web Activity logs into an excel sheet. Refer the following image to download the web activity logs of all users into an excel sheet.