Add a Linux server or a Linux instance into the Ezeelogin ssh jumphost?
- If there are no server groups, do create a server group
- Click on the Servers and then click on Add server on the right.
- Fill in the server details of the server to be added
- Once this is done, you will be able to view the server added in.
Refer to the article to add a server using ssh keys: https://www.ezeelogin.com/kb/article/add-a-server-using-ssh-key-pair-in-ezeelogin-259.html
- To access the servers via backend, simply ssh to gateway ip using ssh client such as Putty, Konsole, Terminal Xterm, as follows
ssh -p <portnumber <admin_user>@<gateway-ip>
or click on the 'Open Web SSH Console' icon to ssh via browser. Refer the following article to setup browser based SSH
- The ssh browser terminal would be opened as shown.