Install and Setup Active Directory
How to install and setup active directory?
3. Select the server by highlighting the row and select Next.
The installation will begin.
When the installation is complete, you need to now promote the server to a domain controller.
Click Promote this server to a domain controller (small hyperlink in the results window)
Or, if you are like me and you clicked Close, click on the yellow exclamation mark in the upper-right section of the Server Manager Dashboard
9. Select Add a new forest, type in a domain name that you want to use (pro-tip: use something like example.com), then click Next.
10. Type in a password you want to use for DSRM, then click Next.
11. Click Next on the DNS Options page.
12. Click Next on the Additional Options page.
13. Click Next on the Paths sections.
14. Click Next on the Review Options screen, then click Install on the prerequisites check page.
The installation (promotion process) will begin. The server will reboot during this process.
When the installation is complete, log back in (this time you will be logging into the server with domain credentials)
Refer article to configure Ezeelogin to authenticate using Active Directory in Ubuntu.
Refer article to configure Ezeelogin to authenticate using Active Directory in CentOS.