Configure Radius 2FA in Ezeelogin Jumpserver
How to enable/disable Radius 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) in Ezeelogin?
1. Login to Ezeelogin GUI and navigate to Settings -> RADIUS -> RADIUS Settings/Two Factor RADIUS Settings. Provide Radius Host and Shared Secret in the below forms.
2. Navigate to Settings -> General -> Two Factor Authentication -> Enable Radius
3. Navigate to Settings -> General -> Security -> Enable Auto Create User to create the radius in the Ezeelogin gateway server.
4. Navigate Setting -> General -> Authentication -> Web Panel Authentication -> RADIUS
4. Re-login to the Ezeelogin GUI with the username and password, it will prompt for radius password/OTP.
Make sure that the gateway user with the same username exists on the radius server.
How to disable Radius 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) from the backend?
Run the below commands to disable and clear google authenticator. Replace username to disable radius for that user.
This error happens when we enforce Two-Factor authentication without enabling any of the Two-Factor authentications. Run the following command to disable Force Two Factor Authentication.
[email protected] ~]# php /usr/local/ezlogin/ez_queryrunner.php "update prefix_settings SET value = 0 WHERE name = 'two_factor_auth'"
[email protected] ~]# php /usr/local/ezlogin/ez_queryrunner.php "update prefix_usergroups SET force_tfa = 'N'"
How to disable Radius 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) from the GUI?