Configure Radius 2FA in Ezeelogin Jumpserver
How to enable/disable Radius 2FA
1. Login to Ezeelogin GUI and navigate to Settings -> RADIUS -> RADIUS Settings/Two Factor RADIUS Settings. Provide Radius Host and Shared Secret in the below forms.
2. Navigate to Settings -> General -> Two Factor Authentication -> Enable Radius
3. Navigate to Settings -> General -> Security -> Enable Auto Create User to create the radius in the Ezeelogin gateway server.
4. Navigate Setting -> General -> Authentication -> Web Panel Authentication -> RADIUS
4. Re-login to the Ezeelogin GUI with the username and password, it will prompt for radius password/OTP.
Make sure that the gateway user with the same username exists on the radius server.