Create users in Ezeelogin with the same user group in Azure AD
How to auto-create the Azure SSO user to the same group in Ezeelogin?
This feature is available from Ezeelogin version 7.36.0.
Refer article to upgrade Ezeelogin to the latest version.
6. Click on the application created, certificate & secrets, and create a new client secret.
7. Copy the new secret value, client ID, and tenant ID, then paste them into Ezeelogin SAML Azure AD Settings.
8. Click on application permission -> add a permission -> Microsoft graph -> application permission -> enable Group.Read.All.
9. Click on grant admin consent for default directory.
10. Create the user group in Ezeelogin with the exact same group name that exists in Azure and set a higher priority for auto-creation for that group.