How to get the remote server activity of users
How to get the Remote Server Activity of users
1. How to find the remote activity of gateway users.
Select Users > Server Activity > Select the Ezeelogin admin user > Select the servers from the list you have > Choose the date and time from the calendar > and FIND
You will find the gateway User logs accordingly:
To find the remote activity of any users; change the user section to any particular User and click on Find.
To see non-active users from the server.
- SUCCESS - The user is active on a particular remoter machine.
- SUCCESS: done - The user is not active or has been logged out from the remote server.
2. How to know that the gateway user is still active on the current server?
When the user ssh through the gateway into a remote server; the status will reflect as SUCCESS. Which in turn shows that the user is active on a particular server.
To know the time the user has been on a particular server, you need to deduct the value from the logout and login time of each user.
The server Name refers to the server the gateway user has logged into.
3. Can we export the user logs?
You can download all the logs of the users in .csv format by clicking on export.