Configure four eyes authorization
Four eyes authorization in Ezeelogin
1. Login to Ezeelogin GUI -> Settings -> General -> Security -> Four eyes authorization
2. Make sure Four Eyes Authorization Privilege is enabled for the user who would be granting access to view ssh logs. Go to Access Control-> User-Action and grant the user Four Eye Authorization Privilege.
4. You have configured four eyes authorization for viewing ssh logs. Go to Users -> SSH Logs -> select user and server -> View SSH Log
5. The user with four eyes authorizing privileges should enter his name and two-factor code to authorize the viewing of logs.
6. The user will now be able to view the SSH log with four eyes authorization.