SAML Authentication in EZSH shell
How does the SAML user login to the EZSH shell?
- First login to the Ezeelogin GUI using SAML Authentication.
2. After logging into the GUI, you need to reset the password and security code of the saml user under Account>Password in order to ssh to the Ezsh shell
3. After resetting the password and security code you can ssh to the Ezsh shell (using Terminal or putty)with the saml username as shown below in the screenshot.
4. You can also login as saml user and click on the webssh console to access the Ezsh shell.
5. The web ssh console would open on browser tab and will look as shown below.
How to Skip Two factor Authentication for SAML?