Connection has been closed. Another user may have logged in on the remote windows machine
I am getting the following error while using the RDP via browser via the Ezeelogin GUI.
" Connection has been closed. Another user may have logged in on the remote windows machine " but there are no other users connected.
On further investigation, i see the following errors while opening
Google chrome -> right click on the browser tab -> Click Inspect - > Click Console and the following errors shows up
[mstsc.js] error : NODE_RDP_PROTOCOL_X224_NEG_FAILURE()
- Open Server Manager. To open Server Manager, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Server Manager.
- In Computer Information, click Configure Remote Desktop.
- In the System Properties dialog box, under Remote Desktop, click the following options:
- Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop (less secure). Use this option if you do not know the version of Remote Desktop Connection that will be used to connect to this server.
- Review the information in the Remote Desktop dialog box, and then click OK twice.