User add failed
1. User add in your Ezeelogin Web panel prompted with the following error:
"User add failed
sh: /usr/local/ezlogin/ezcltool: Permission denied"
Check whether you have enabled SELinux on your server. You can check this by executing the following command.
Disabling selinux will fix the issue.
Also ensure that the permission of file /usr/local/ezlogin/ezcltool is 755 and that of the directories /usr/local/ezlogin/ , /usr/local and /usr is 751
2. Message: Cannot add user on this node: Authentication by ssh key failed
cat /usr/local/etc/ezlogin/id_clkey.pub >> /root/.ssh/authorized_keys
3. Error:- User delete failed Cannot delete user on this node: Authentication by ssh key failed
- Make sure you are able to SSH to localhost as root on the Ezeelogin installed SSH gateway server, Gateway SSH port is set correctly in general settings and that firewall allows connections to ssh port of the servers being added to Ezeelogin.
- If you are using very old version of Ezeelogin Please uninstall and install new version and try again.
4. Error: User add failed. Cannot add user on this node: FAILED: to establish SSH session
- Make sure iptables / firewall is not blocking ssh traffic and make sure SSHD is not blocked in /etc/hosts.allow or /etc/hosts.deny
- If you are using custom SSHD port in your gateway, then make sure its updated under Settings->Miscellaneous->SSH Gateway Port is set to the current SSHD listening port on the ssh gateway server.