User add failed
"User add failed. sh: /usr/local/ezlogin/ezcltool: Permission denied"
Check whether you have enabled SELinux on your server. You can check this by executing the following command.
root@gateway ~]# sestatus
SELinux status: disabled
Solution 1 :
Disabling SELinux will fix the issue.
Solution 2 :
Ensure that the permission of file and folder is correct.
root@gateway ~]# chmod 755 /usr/local/ezlogin/ezcltool
root@gateway ~]# chmod 751 /usr/local/ezlogin
root@gateway ~]# chmod 751 /usr/local
root@gateway ~]# chmod 751 /usr
root@gateway ~]# vim /etc/ssh/sshd_config
2. Message: Cannot add user on this node: Authentication by ssh key failed
root@gateway ~]# cat /usr/local/etc/ezlogin/id_clkey.pub >> /root/.ssh/authorized_keys
3. Error:- User delete failed Cannot delete user on this node: Authentication by ssh key failed
- Make sure you are able to SSH to localhost as root on the Ezeelogin installed SSH gateway server, Gateway SSH port is set correctly in general settings and that firewall allows connections to ssh port of the servers being added to Ezeelogin.
user@server ~]# ssh root@gateway_ip
- If you are using a very old version of Ezeelogin, please upgrade to the new version and try again.
4. Error: User add failed. Cannot add user on this node: FAILED: to establish SSH session
- Make sure iptables / firewall is not blocking ssh traffic and make sure SSHD is not blocked in /etc/hosts.allow or /etc/hosts.deny
- If you are using a custom SSHD port in your gateway, then make sure it's updated under Settings->Miscellaneous->SSH Gateway Port is set to the current SSHD listening port on the ssh gateway server.