Error: Wrong passphrase or corrupted key
1. Ensure that your SSH Private key does not contain weird characters while copy-pasting
2. If the ssh key generated is in OpenSSH format, you need to convert or regenerate the existing ssh key in PEM format using the commands below.
3. Run the following command to convert an existing key to PEM format.
[email protected]:~ ssh-keygen -p -N "" -m pem -f /path/to/key
If you need to set a new passphrase, edit the above command and add the passphrase in double quotes.
Eg: ssh-keygen -p -N "new_passphrase" -m pem -f /path/to/key
4. Run the following command to generate a new key in PEM format.
Currently, Ezeelogin does not support ecdsa, ed25519 and openssh key formats .
5. After generating the ssh keys, you can paste the SSH private key in the Server Edit Form