LICENSE No license
I get the error LICENSE No license Please contact support even though I have issued the license.
- Refer below steps if you are using the Ezeelogin cloud license:
1. Make sure that the gateway server has an outbound connection to the license server. Run below command
root@gateway ~]# telnet license2.ezeelogin.com 443
root@gateway ~]# telnet license.ezeelogin.com 443
2. Make sure you have issued the license with the IP of the gateway server. Run the below command to verify the IP of the gateway server.
root@gateway ~]# wget -qO- https://ezeelogin.com/myip
- Refer below steps if you are using the Ezeelogin standalone license:
1. Run the below command to confirm lic.dat file is present in the directory.
root@gateway ~]# ls /usr/local/etc/ezlogin/
2. If you have the standalone license file, do copy it to the below directory.
root@gateway ~]# cp standalone_file.dat /usr/local/etc/ezlogin/lic.dat
3. Correct the permission of the license file by running the below command.
root@gateway ~]# chmod 644 /usr/local/etc/ezlogin/lic.dat
Contact the Ezeelogin