I am unable to add servers using putty generated private key pair( PPK) ?
Putty key is currently not supported in Ezeelogin. You have to convert it to OpenSSH format.
To convert to OpenSSH format, you can use PuttyGen.
Download and install PuttyGen from http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
- Start PuTTYgen. Under Actions, choose Load, and then navigate to your .ppk file.
2. Choose the .ppk file, and then choose Open.
3. Choose Conversions from the menu at the top of the PuTTY Key Generator, and then choose Export OpenSSH Key.
4. For the PuTTYgen warning Are you sure you want to save this key without a passphrase to protect it?, choose Yes.
5. Name the file and add the .pem extension.
Unix or Linux - install PuTTY
Install PuTTY, if it’s not already on your system, by running one of these commands:
$sudo apt-get install putty-tools
Unix or Linux - convert a .ppk file to a .pen file
Run the puttygen command to convert a .ppk file into a .pem file:
$ sudo puttygen ppkkey.ppk -O private-openssh -o pemkey.pem
Refer the article for converting ppk to openssh format.