Could not load style files while accessing Ezeelogin GUI
Error: Image does not gets loaded while accessing Ezeelogin GUI
The above error occurs because the Ezeelogin page failed to load the style sheet i.e , the CSS(Cascading Style Sheets).
1. Refused to load the stylesheet, because it violates the following content Security Police directive: “style-src ‘self’ ‘unsafe-inline’”.Note that ‘style-sir-elem’ was not explicitly set, so ‘style-src’ is used as a fallback.
2. Refused to load the script, because it violates the following content security policy directive : “script-src ‘self’ ‘unsafe-inline’ ‘unsafe-eval’.
3. Uncaught ReferenceError : $ is not defined.
1. This error can be resolved by appending the following line to the end of /usr/local/etc/ezlogin/ez.conf file:
root@localhost:~ vi /usr/local/etc/ezlogin/ez.conf
If you have enabled HTTPS you should add host_url https://your_domain_name
2. Ensure that you have also provided the correct system folder under