Blank page when accessing Ezeelogin web panel or GUI
I get a blank page when accessing Ezeelogin webpanel.
1. Make sure php is running on the server.
2. Make sure ioncube is loaded in php.
3. Make sure all php modules such as php-mysql, php-json,php-gd, php-ldap, openssl, ioncube etc are loaded. Php version 5.2 and 5.3 are supported. php 5.4 is not supported.
Make sure to upload a phpinfo page on your server and view the page via browser. This would show all the modules currently loaded in php.
http://ip/ezlogin/phpinfo.php should show the ioncube modules and other php modules.
4. Make sure selinux is disabled.
Reboot the server and check the out of the command
5. Make sure the server time is correct. Use the command ntpdate to set the server time correctly
6. Make sure the licensed ip is indeed the main server ip of the server that you are installing Ezeelogin on.
wget -qO- http://ezeelogin.com/myip
The ip shown should be the ip that you have issued license for.
7. You should be able to manually execute the webpanel files.
Lookout for the variable www_folder in the file /usr/local/etc/ezlogin/ezlogin.conf
8. Check out for error in the error from the ezeelogin error log file if any. The path to the error log file would be
The system_folder variable can be determined from the ezeelogin configuration file /usr/local/etc/ezlogin/ezlogin.conf
9. Check the webserver error log for errors.
10. If you have enforced ssl, make sure that your webserver is listening on 443. To disable forced ssl,
and set the vairable ’force_http no’
11. Contact support with any error message that you may have.